Welcome to the Danish Railway Museum
The museum complies with COVID-19 guidelines We are therefore taking all necessary precautions and have introduced a number of initiatives so that we can take good care of each other and make your museum visit a safe experience.
How we can take good care of each other when visiting the museum
- Enhanced cleaning has been introduced around the museum during opening hours
- There are signs in areas where you should pay particular attention
- Appropriate distance between guests has been implemented in the dining areas
- Carriages and locomotives that are normally accessible to the public have been temporarily closed off. This has been done to reduce the spread of infection.
- Our area with a play table and toys has been temporarily removed. This is to reduce the spread of infection.
- The mini train departs every day, but with fewer passengers per departure
What you can do as a guest at the museum
- Keep your distance – there are distance markers around the museum
- Do not gather together in large groups
- Follow the signs
- Use hand sanitiser – hand sanitiser stations have been installed around the museum
- Wash your hands after using the toilet
- Please use your own nappies when using the changing stations
- If you have any symptoms of illness, we request that you stay at home
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve
Activities during the summer holidays
We are running the vintage train on the museum's own rails and running the museum's vintage bus around town on selected days.