Welcome to the Danish Railway Museum
The museum complies with COVID-19 guidelines We are therefore taking all necessary precautions and have introduced a number of initiatives so that we can take good care of each other and make your museum visit a safe experience.
How we can take good care of each other when visiting the museum
- Enhanced cleaning has been introduced around the museum during opening hours
- There are signs in areas where you should pay particular attention
- Appropriate distance between guests has been implemented in the dining areas
- Carriages and locomotives that are normally accessible to the public have been temporarily closed off. This has been done to reduce the spread of infection.
- Our area with a play table and toys has been temporarily removed. This is to reduce the spread of infection.
- The mini train departs every day, but with fewer passengers per departure
What you can do as a guest at the museum
- Keep your distance – there are distance markers around the museum
- Do not gather together in large groups
- Follow the signs
- Use hand sanitiser – hand sanitiser stations have been installed around the museum
- Wash your hands after using the toilet
- Please use your own nappies when using the changing stations
- If you have any symptoms of illness, we request that you stay at home
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve